- The JV100-160 is equipped with the DAS, a function to automatically adjust the dot position and feeding amount that affect print quality.
- MAPS4 (Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4) reduces banding and uneven color printing with blurred boundaries similar to gradation printing.
- NCU (Nozzle Check Unit) & NRS (Nozzle Recovery System) automatically detects missing nozzles and performs recovery.
- High productivity supported by high functionality allows for more order processing of short-duration work.
- Stable quality is achieved with eco-solvent ink with an excellent drying property.
- New and improved genuine RIP [RasterLink7] is provided as standard.
Production Example of JV100-160
Mimaki JV 100-160 Eco Solvent Inkjet