Advancing intelligent controlling system
Anti-collision following cutting system
High-efficiency exhausted system
Imported high precision ball screw driving system
Japanese imported server system
Chinese tube or imported laser tube
MODEL 75 – 1965mm * 700mm * 1329mm
MODEL 130 – 2525mm * 700mm * 1329mm
MODEL 160 – 2775mm * 700mm * 1329mm
Cut quickly after printing using fast-dry ink.
Able to cut and print continuously without attendance. A large increase in productivity.
MODEL 6042 MKII : 1665MM(W) * 1290MM * 856mm
- Smooth and beautiful gradation achieved by Mimaki’s unique head control technique.
- Multiple UV ink type options to fulfill your requirements.
- Highly refined environmentally friendly functions.
- The heritage of state-of-the-art functions:
– Ecological & economical applications of white ink
– Automatic primer application function
– Nozzle recovery function
- Applications：Special finish which enhances added value:
– “3D Lenticular” achieved by high definition
– “Etching process” creates unique textures on metals.
- A2 size only and 153 mm thick
- Approximately 20% faster print speed than conventional models
- Able to do 4 printheads staggered arrangement
MODEL 60 SRIII – 1030mm * 430mm * 335mm
MODEL 130 SRIII – 1830mm * 580mm * 1150mm
- Cutting area: 606mm – 1,370mm
- Max.cutting speed: Cutting:70cm/s, Moving:100cm/s
- Max.downforce pressure: 500g
- Receiver buffer size: 27MB stanndard (When sorting 17MB)
- Latest features that achieve Mimaki quality
– Dot position / Feeding amount auto correcting function
– Mimaki technology that enables stable and high-quality print
- High productivity at a competitive price
– High-speed printing at a maximum of 23m²/h *5
– Because no drying time is required, it is possible to perform installation or lamination immediately after printing.
- Capability of supporting various media types and value-added prints, achieved by using UV-curable ink
– Use of UV-curable ink enables printing on a wide variety of media.
- Achieve the highest speed in its class by adopting Kyocera’s Print Head.
1.6m Dye Sublimation
- Print Speed 80-115m2/h
- Sleep mode applied for unattended operation
- Up to 6 color channels (fluorescent and light colors)
USED AS ADDITIONAL ADHESIVE FPR UV PRINT
Validity : 3 months
PR 200 : 1000ml, 22cm*9cm, bottle – LUS120
PR 100 : 600ml, 57cm*12cm*6cm, cartridge
PR GM : 500ml, 13cm*7cm*11cm, metal box
The high opacity ensures images look more distinct to create outstanding color, while the anti-static PET and special back treatment prevents banding and enhances feeding during the printing process.
Compatible with latex, solvent and UV inks.
- Good Physical strenth and be suitable for large size of billboard
- Excellent printing performance
- Good U.V resistance with good quality of raw materials
- Stable & reliable quality
Indoor/Outdoor, promotional roll-up, posters, Billboard, Banner